There's nothing more tempting to a kid on a bike than a deep, murky puddle. No shade - puddles are undeniably fun, even to some adult riders. But puddles don't have to come home with your kid. Leave the muck in the street and give yourself some relief from the extra bath time and laundry.
Most kids bikes don't accommodate fenders, but that's not the case with WOOM. They made sure their bikes were specially designed to be compatible with fenders that are quick and easy to install. They closely hug the radius of the tire, as well as extend to cover the sidewall, maximizing protection from splashing street gumbo.
- Matte black plastic fender
- Stainless steel stays
- Compatible with woom 2, woom 3, woom 4, woom 5, and woom 6 models.
- Not compatible with OFF, OFF AIR, UP, and NOW models.
- Snap-on installation makes it easy to install and remove
- Compatible with bikes that were manufactured starting in March 2021.