Yuba Supercargo CL Electric Front Cargo Bike
When combined with the Open Loader or Bamboo Box, the Supercargo CL is the easiest cargo bike to load gear, kids, or bulky items in. It’s like filling a giant bucket! Not only is it easy to load, you have quick access to your stuff. The Supercargo CL can haul up to 4 kids, and because passengers are seated in front, they can see where they’re going instead of looking at your back, and you can see them. The Supercargo CL is equipped with Bosch’s latest cargo-specific motor, and a battery that gets up to 60 miles on a single charge. 20” wheels give the bike a low center of gravity for easy handling. Fits riders 5’0″ to 6’5″.
Specifications for: Yuba Supercargo CL Electric Front Cargo Bike
- Color Black or Orange
- Frame Size One Size
- Gearing Type Derailleur
- Number of Gears 10
- Gear Inches
- View all specifications
- Frame 6061 Aluminum With Disc Tab
- Fork Material Cr-Mo 1.5" Threadless With Disc Tab
- Weight 88.2 lb
- Cargo Weight Capacity
- Cargo Area Dimensions
- Max Gross Weight Capacity 440 lb (includes bike, rider, cargo and accessories)
- Overall Bike Dimensions
- Suggested Rider Height 5’0″ to 6’5″
- Brakes Magura MT5 Next Hydraulic
- Wheel Size 20"
- Tires Schwalbe Big Apple 20" x 2.15"
- Saddle Yuba Comfort Saddle
- Stem Yuba 1.5" Adjustable Stem 100mm
- Headset VP 1.5" Semi-Integrated Threadless
- Handlebar Yuba 31.8mm Riser Handlebars
- Grips Yuba Ergo Grip With Clamp
- Front Hub Quick Release Loose Ball Bearing
- Rear Hub Quick Release Loose Ball Bearing
- Rims DB-32 MTB Double Wall 36H Front, 48H Rear
- Motor Bosch Cargo Line
- Battery PowerPack 500
- Range Up to 60 Miles
- Display Intuvia
- Shifters Trigger
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Deore RD-M6000
- Front Derailleur N/A
- Crankset Samox 170mm 46T
- Bottom Bracket
- Pedals Alloy Flat
- Chain KMC X10e 10-Speed
- Included Accessories AXA Lights, Bell, Double Kickstand, Fenders
Why Buy From Clever Cycles?
You get a level of service you won’t find anywhere else. We carry products we use and brands we love. Awarded Best Urban Bike Shop in the United States by Bicycle Retailer and Industry News, we built a reputation for expertise and professionalism.
We’re in our element when we’re helping folks meet their transportation needs through bicycling. We have a knack for devising solutions. We support bicycle advocacy, and we’re proud to be one of the most progressive bike shops in the country.