Urban Arrow Family Electric Cargo Bike Performance Motor
Updated for 2022! Now in stock!
Meet the newest member the family. One that takes you and your children wherever you want to go. No more worries about your busy schedule, kids needing to be places, fetching groceries or shopping trips. Zip through the city effortlessly, or enjoy a trip to the woods or the beach. One ride and you’ll be hooked!
The lowered children’s seating position makes for an overall lower center of gravity. This has a positive effect on the way in which the Family adheres to the road. A sturdy and adjustable three-point belt provides safety during the ride. And the expanded polypropylene (EPP) box protects your most precious cargo all around.
You'll be surprised at how maneuverable the Urban Arrow is. The stiff frame, electric pedal assistance and stepless gear shifting make it easy to carry even the heaviest load.
Replace More Car Trips
Urban Arrow thought of everything when they put their accessory range together. With the optional extra front bench, rain cover or maxi-cosi adapter you can tune your bike to match your family’s needs. Your bike will be so versatile that you might find yourself leaving that car in the driveway.
Specifications for: Urban Arrow Family Electric Cargo Bike Performance Motor
- Color White or Black
- Frame Size O/S
- Gearing Type Enviolo Heavy Duty CVT Hub Gear
- Number of Gears Infinite, Continuously Variable Transmission (380%)
- Gear Inches 32.4" (Low) 123.2" (High)
- View all specifications
- Frame Aluminium (6061-T6)
- Fork Material Steel Hi-Ten
- Weight 51 kg
- Cargo Weight Capacity 125 kg (Max Payload Front Frame)
- Cargo Area Dimensions 74 cm (Top Length) x 60 cm (Top Width), 64 cm (Bottom Length) x 55 cm (Bottom Width)
- Max Gross Weight Capacity 250 kg Includes Bike, Rider, Cargo and Accessories (125kg Max Front Load, 125kg Max Rider Weight, 25kg Max Rear Load)
- Overall Bike Dimensions 260 cm (Length) x 110 cm (Height, Approximate, Depending on Handlebar Height ) x 70 cm / 64 cm (Width, Box / Handlebars)
- Suggested Rider Height Max Saddle Height 87 cm / 103 cm (Bottom Bracket to Saddle / Ground to Saddle) Min Saddle Height 64 cm / 83 cm (Bottom Bracket to Saddle / Ground to Saddle)
- Brakes Tektro Dorado 4 Piston Hydraulic Disc Brakes (HD-E730)
- Wheel Size 20" (Front) 26" (Rear)
- Tires Schwalbe Super Moto X 20 x 2.4" 62-406 (Front) Schwalbe Super Moto X 26 x 2.4" 62-559 (Back)
- Saddle Selle Royal Rio Plus With Integrated Handle to Lift Rear of Bike
- Stem 110mm, 31.8mm Adjustable Stem
- Headset First, Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- Handlebar Ergotec Moon cruiser 31.8mm
- Grips Ergon GC10 (130/90)
- Front Hub 110x15 Thru axle 4x 6804
- Rear Hub NuVinci N380 Disc
- Rims Ryde Andra 40 (Front) Ryde Andra 29 (Rear)
- Motor Bosch Performance Line Gen 3 (250 W Mid-Drive Motor With 65 Nm of Torque)
- Battery Bosch Rechargeable 500 Wh Lithium-Ion Battery
- Range 20-50 miles
- Display Bosch Purion
- Shifters Enviolo Twist Display pro
- Rear Derailleur Not Applicable
- Front Derailleur Not Applicable
- Crankset Miranda DCW Univega (Miranda Chainflow 38T Front Sprocket)
- Cassette KMC 17T Enviolo
- Bottom Bracket Not Applicable
- Pedals Flat Pedals, Rubber Surface, Aluminium Cage (VP 836)
- Chain KMC e1 Silver 102L Chain
- Included Accessories Front and Rear Lights, Fenders, Sturdy Double Kickstand, Bell
Why Buy From Clever Cycles?
You get a level of service you won’t find anywhere else. We carry products we use and brands we love. Awarded Best Urban Bike Shop in the United States by Bicycle Retailer and Industry News, we built a reputation for expertise and professionalism.
We’re in our element when we’re helping folks meet their transportation needs through bicycling. We have a knack for devising solutions. We support bicycle advocacy, and we’re proud to be one of the most progressive bike shops in the country.