Roll: GR:1 Gravel Road City Bike
A lightweight all-arounder that looks good and rides great.
They start with a sealed bearing 650b wheel set, equipped with the light and supple Terravail Rampart 47mm wide gum wall tires, designed for rough pavement, gravel roads and well beyond. They've opted for a lower range 34t front chainring as part of their preferred 1x10 drivetrain for greater climbing ability when the road gets rough and goes upwards. Upgraded SRAM level hydraulic brakes provide consistent, confidence inspiring stopping power, without fading over long descents. You'll love the feel of the premium Brooks Cambium C13 saddle and Cambium grips, that give all weather control and comfort you can settle into for long days exploring in the saddle.
Each bike comes equipped with a special edition O.G. handlebar bag to stash your keys, wallet, tools, some snacks, and even a light weight jacket. Hand made in Columbus at Donut Sack Bike Bags.
Specifications for: Roll: GR:1 Gravel Road City Bike
- Frame Light Weight, Double Butted 6061 Aluminum, with Internal Cable Routing
- Frame Style Standard
- Color Matte Silver Ti with Polished Silver Components
- Gear Inches 25"-82"
- Number of Gears 10
- View all specifications
- Fork Hydro-Formed 6061 Aluminum Disc Specific with Alloy Steerer Tube
- Headset VP Alloy Semi Integrated with Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- Rims 650B 32 Hole Double Wall Anodized Alloy
- Front Hub Polished Aluminum Disc, Sealed Cartridge Bearings, Bolt-on QR Skewers
- Rear Hub Polished Aluminum Disc, Sealed Cartridge Bearings, Bolt-on QR Skewers
- Spokes Stainless Steel 14g Spokes with Stainless Steel Nipples
- Tires 640Bx47mm Teravail Rampart Gum Walls
- Brakes SRAM Level Hydraulic Disc Brake with 160mm TR-1 Rotor
- Brake Levers SRAM Level Hydraulic Disc
- Shifters SRAM X5 10 Speed Trigger Shifter
- Rear Derailleur SRAM Via Centro 10 Speed 1x10 Long Cage
- Cassette SRAM PG-1030 10 Speed 11-36 PowerGlide II
- Crankset Forged 6061 Aluminum Polished Crank Arms and 34 Tooth Machined Alloy, 3/32' Chainring with Alloy Chain Guard
- Chain KMC X10-93 10 Speed, Silver
- Bottom Bracket Alloy Shell with Sealed Cartridge Bearings, Square Taper Steel Axle
- Pedals Nylon Platform with Sealed Bearings
- Saddle Brooks Cambium C17 Natural
- Seat Post Aluminum Alloy 30.9mm Diameter with 12.9mm Offset
- Stem 3D Forged Aluminum Alloy, +/- 7 Degree Rise
- Handlebar 6061 Aluminum A:1 Adventure Bar, 710mm Wide, 20.0° Sweep, 5.0° Rise
- Weight Approximately 25lb Based on a Size 2
- Grips Brooks Cambium Natural
- Included Accessories
Why Buy From Clever Cycles?
You get a level of service you won’t find anywhere else. We carry products we use and brands we love. Awarded Best Urban Bike Shop in the United States by Bicycle Retailer and Industry News, we built a reputation for expertise and professionalism.
We’re in our element when we’re helping folks meet their transportation needs through bicycling. We have a knack for devising solutions. We support bicycle advocacy, and we’re proud to be one of the most progressive bike shops in the country.