Linus Pronto 10 City Bike
Lean in and go faster. Linus gives a modern update to the classic city bike with the Linus Pronto 10. Wide-range 10 speed derailleur drivetrain, hydraulic disc brakes and a smooth turning threadless headset. Comes complete with fenders and a kickstand.
Frame height recommendations: Small - 5'2" - 5'5" / 157.4 cm – 165.1 cm, Medium - 5'5" - 5'9" / 165.1 cm – 175.2 cm, Large - 5'9" - 6'0" / 175.2 cm – 182.8 cm, Extra Large - 6'0" - 6'3" / 182.8 cm – 190.5 cm
*Note: Some riders may be a little outside these height range recommendations but prefer the feel of a larger or smaller size. Stand over height measurement is not as important as how the bike geometry feels while it is being ridden. As long as the rider can reach the ground while sitting on the saddle, even if it's just their toes, this size will be compatible with their height.
Specifications for: Linus Pronto 10 City Bike
- Frame 6061 Aluminum, Small - 50 cm, Medium - 53 cm, Large - 56 cm, Extra Large - 59 cm ; Standover Height: Small - 74 cm, Medium - 76.8 cm, Large - 79.6 cm, Extra Large - 82.6 cm ; Effective Top Tube Length: Small - 52.5 cm, Medium - 54 cm, Large - 57cm, Extra
- Frame Style Diamond Frame
- Color Matte Meteor
- Gear Inches 34.64" to 107.08"
- Number of Gears 10
- View all specifications
- Fork Steel With I.S. Disc Mount
- Headset 1.125" Threadless, Alloy
- Rims 700c 32-Hole Alloy Rim
- Front Hub Aluminum, Loose Ball Bearings
- Rear Hub Aluminum, Loose Ball Bearings
- Spokes 14 Gauge Stainless Steel With Brass Nipples
- Tires Kenda Kwik Trax 700 x 28 mm With Reflective Sidewall
- Brakes Tektro Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Brake Levers Tektro Levers
- Shifters Microshift 10 Speed
- Rear Derailleur Microshift R10
- Cassette Microshift 10 Speed 11-34T
- Crankset Small - Aluminum Crank, 165mm, 44T Chainring ; Medium/Large - Aluminum Crank, 170 mm, 44T Chainring ; Extra Large - Aluminum Crank, 175 mm, 44T Chainring
- Chain KMC X10NP
- Bottom Bracket Sealed Cartridge
- Pedals Alloy Pedals, 9/16"
- Saddle Ergonomic Black Leatherette Saddle
- Seat Post Forged, Alloy, 27.2 mm
- Stem Alloy, 80 mm x 100 mm, 17d Rise (Small/Medium - 80 mm x 17d Rise, Large/X-Large - 100 mm x 17d Rise)
- Handlebar 580 mm, 25.4 mm Center Clamp, 15d Back Sweep
- Weight TBD
- Grips Black Ergo Lock-On
- Included Accessories Anodized Black Fenders With Stainless Steel Braces
Why Buy From Clever Cycles?
You get a level of service you won’t find anywhere else. We carry products we use and brands we love. Awarded Best Urban Bike Shop in the United States by Bicycle Retailer and Industry News, we built a reputation for expertise and professionalism.
We’re in our element when we’re helping folks meet their transportation needs through bicycling. We have a knack for devising solutions. We support bicycle advocacy, and we’re proud to be one of the most progressive bike shops in the country.