Linus Mixte 7i City Bike
This sporty ride is a timeless classic with its signature diagonal line. The Mixte frame first appeared at the dawn of women’s lib, when stylish French women were racing alongside the men and arguing ideas with the same conviction.
The Mixte 7i is the perfect combination of classic styling and modern components. Equally great for daily commuting or easy weekend rides. Features a Shimano Nexus 7 speed internal hub with trigger shifter, snappy silver dual-pivot caliper brakes, modern threadless headset and leather wrapped grips. Comes complete with aluminum fenders, kickstand and rear rack.
*Note: Some riders may be a little outside these height range recommendations but prefer the feel of a larger or smaller size. Stand over height measurement is not as important as how the bike geometry feels while it is being ridden. As long as the rider can reach the ground while sitting on the saddle, even if it's just their toes, this size will be compatible with their height.
Specifications for: Linus Mixte 7i City Bike
- Color Matte Arctic Blue
- Frame Size Frame Size: Small - 49 cm, Medium - 52 cm, Large - 55 cm ; Standover Height: Small - 27", Medium - 28", Large - 28.75" ; Effective Top Tube Length: Small - 55.5 cm, Medium - 57.5 cm, Large - 59.5 cm
- Wheel Size 700c
- Gearing Type 7-Speed Internal Hub Gear
- Number of Gears 7
- View all specifications
- Gear Inches 35.9" to 87.8"
- Frame Steel
- Fork Material Steel
- Weight TDB
- Maximum Rider Weight 275 lb
- Crankset 170 mm Crank Arms, 46T Chainring
- Bottom Bracket Sealed Cartridge
- Pedals Alloy Pedals
- Front Hub Sealed Bearings, Aluminum, 36H
- Rear Hub Shimano Nexus Internal 7-Speed ; Shimano 22T Cog
- Chain KMC S1
- Rims Double-Walled, Polished Alloy Rims, 14 Gauge Stainless Steel With Bass /CP Nipples Front, 13 Gauge Stainless Steel With Brass/CP Nipples Rear
- Seatpost Alloy, Adjustable, 25.4 mm
- Seat Clamp Bolt On
- Headset 1.125" Threadless Alloy
- Stem Polished Alloy 90 mm +7-Degree Rise
- Handlebar Custom Bend Polished Aluminum Handlebar, 550 mm x 165 mm, 25.4 mm Center Clamp
- Grips Brown Leatherette Lock-On Grips With Polished Alloy End Caps
- Shifters Shimano Nexus Trigger Shifter
- Brake Levers Tektro Alloy
- Brakes Front: Tektro R369 Alloy Dual Pivot Caliper Brakes With Quick Release ; Back: Tektro R369 Alloy Dual Pivot Caliper Brakes With Quick Release
- Saddle Touring Brown Leatherette Saddle
- Tires 700 x 35c
- Included Accessories Polished Alloy Fenders, Rear Rack, Kickstand
Why Buy From Clever Cycles?
You get a level of service you won’t find anywhere else. We carry products we use and brands we love. Awarded Best Urban Bike Shop in the United States by Bicycle Retailer and Industry News, we built a reputation for expertise and professionalism.
We’re in our element when we’re helping folks meet their transportation needs through bicycling. We have a knack for devising solutions. We support bicycle advocacy, and we’re proud to be one of the most progressive bike shops in the country.