Gazelle Ultimate T10 Electric City Bike
Gazelle hit the nail on the head with the Ultimate electric city bike.
Comfortable, fast, efficient and good-looking. Turn heads with the Ultimate in flashy red or understated Ivory.
An upright, yet sporty ride gives you confidence to tackle hills, long commutes or fun meandering rides through the neighborhood. As a true dutch bike, the Ultimate includes a rear rack, fenders, built-in lights, cafe lock, bell and kickstand. Hydraulic disc brakes and wide range ten speed derailleur drivetrain give you the confidence to go up or down any hill that might stand in your way.
If one test ride doesn't convince you, then we don't know what will.
Specifications for: Gazelle Ultimate T10 Electric City Bike
- Color Ivory or Champion Red
- Suggested Rider Height 46 cm (18.1 in) = 4'10" - 5'6" | 53 cm (20.9 in) = 5'6"- 5'10" | 57 cm (22.4 in) = 5'10" - 6'3"
- Weight 50.7 lb
- Max Gross Weight Capacity
- Number of Gears 10
- View all specifications
- Gear Inches 29.71–96.71
- Wheel Size 28"
- Frame Low-Step, Aluminum, 70.5 Degree Headset Angle, 71.5 Degree Saddle Tube Angle
- Fork Aluminum, Internal to Headset Fork Suspension
- Handlebar Aluminum, Slightly Curved
- Grips Ergon GP1-L, Ergonomic
- Stem With Toolbox, Steplessly Adjustable
- Brake Levers
- Brakes Disc Brake With Hydraulic Control, Shimano BR-MT420 (Front Brake & Rear Brake)
- Saddle Selle Royal Essenza
- Seat Post Fixed
- Shifters Shimano XT 10
- Crankset Miranda Delta
- Bottom Bracket
- Chain Extra Strong, Special for Ebike
- Rear Derailleur Shimano XT
- Display Bosch Purion LCD
- Battery Bosch, 500 Wh, Li-ion, Integrated Into Frame
- Range 35 mi (Turbo) to 90 mi (Eco)
- Motor Bosch Performance Line 3.0 (65 Nm) Mid-Drive
- Rims Ryde Dutch19, 28"
- Front Hub Shimano Deore
- Rear Hub
- Tires Schwalbe Energizer Plus, 47-622, 28" Black
- Included Accessories Rear Carrier, Lock, Lights, Fenders, Kickstand, Bell
Why Buy From Clever Cycles?
You get a level of service you won’t find anywhere else. We carry products we use and brands we love. Awarded Best Urban Bike Shop in the United States by Bicycle Retailer and Industry News, we built a reputation for expertise and professionalism.
We’re in our element when we’re helping folks meet their transportation needs through bicycling. We have a knack for devising solutions. We support bicycle advocacy, and we’re proud to be one of the most progressive bike shops in the country.