Gazelle Medeo T9 CITY Bosch Electric City Bike
The Gazelle Medeo T9 CITY is the lowest priced ebike in Gazelle's lineup.
All the specs of the standard Gazelle Medeo T9, but $300 less. Instead of the Bosch Active Line Plus motor, the CITY version includes the standard Active Line motor, no wheel lock, and a 2-amp charger.
Mid-drive Bosch Active-Line with 400 Wh battery gets you where you need to go without the sweat. This bike has all the extras you need without breaking the bank.
Specifications for: Gazelle Medeo T9 CITY Bosch Electric City Bike
- Color Mallard Blue or Light Olive
- Suggested Rider Height Small (45) 4'10" - 5'6" Medium (50) 5'6"- 5'10" Large (55) 5'10" - 6'3"
- Weight 47.2 lb
- Max Gross Weight Capacity [X] lb (includes bike, rider, cargo and accessories)
- Number of Gears 9
- View all specifications
- Gear Inches
- Wheel Size 28"
- Frame Aluminum, Sloping, With 70.5° Headset Angle and 73° Saddle Tube Angle, Cables Integrated
- Fork Aluminum, Telescopic, 50mm Travel
- Handlebar Aluminium, Slightly Curved Model
- Grips Plastic, Wear-Resistant
- Stem Adjustable
- Brake Levers
- Brakes Hydraulic, 2 Piston
- Saddle DDK, Sportive
- Bottom Bracket
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Alivio
- Cassette 11-36
- Display Bosch Purion LCD
- Battery 400Wh
- Range Eco - 65 mi, Tour - 35 mi, Sport - 25 mi, Turbo - 20 mi
- Motor Bosch Active Line Class 1 Mid-Drive, 40Nm of Torque
- Rims Mach1 ER-10, Double-Walled Aluminum
- Front Hub
- Rear Hub
- Tires Schwalbe Big Apple
- Included Accessories Front & Rear Lighting, Fenders, Chainguard, Rear Rack
Why Buy From Clever Cycles?
You get a level of service you won’t find anywhere else. We carry products we use and brands we love. Awarded Best Urban Bike Shop in the United States by Bicycle Retailer and Industry News, we built a reputation for expertise and professionalism.
We’re in our element when we’re helping folks meet their transportation needs through bicycling. We have a knack for devising solutions. We support bicycle advocacy, and we’re proud to be one of the most progressive bike shops in the country.