The Gazelle Arroyo C7 comes with all you need for daily riding, including lights, frame lock, rear rack, chainguard, kickstand, and fenders, plus a mid drive motor with 50 Nm of torque to flatten hills and fight headwinds. With a low step-through frame, it’s easy to get on and off the bike. Enjoy a relaxed riding position: comfortable and upright. The Arroyo C7 is spec'd with a low-maintenance, internally-geared Shimano Nexus 7-speed hub with complete chaincase, and hydraulic disc brakes. The Bosch Active Line Plus mid drive motor provides assist up to 20 mph and the 500 Wh battery provides excellent range.
Includes bell, kickstand, lights, fenders, rear rack, frame lock and 2 amp compact charger.
Specifications for: Arroyo C7
- Color Frozen Blue or Saturn Blue
- Suggested Rider Height S (46) 4'10" - 5'6" M (53) 5'6"- 5'10" L (57) 5'10" - 6'3"
- Weight 50.9 lb
- Max Gross Weight Capacity
- Number of Gears 7
- View all specifications
- Gear Inches 37.4 - 91.3 in
- Wheel Size 28"
- Frame Low-Step, Aluminum, 68.5° Headset Angle and 69.5° Saddle Tube Angle
- Fork Aluminum, Telescopic Suspension With 40 mm of Travel
- Handlebar Aluminum
- Grips Gazelle Aerowing
- Stem Adjustable
- Brake Levers
- Brakes Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Saddle Selle Royal Herz
- Seatpost With Suspension
- Bottom Bracket
- Rear Derailleur
- Display Bosch Purion LCD
- Battery 500 Wh
- Range Eco - 70 mi, Tour - 45 mi, Sport 35 mi, Turbo 25 mi
- Motor Bosch Active Line Plus Mid Drive With 50 Nm of Torque
- Rims RODI Viper
- Front Hub
- Rear Hub 7-Speed Shimano Nexus
- Tires Schwalbe Energizer Active Plus
- Included Accessories Lights, Cafe Lock, Rear Rack, Chain Guard, Kickstand, and Fenders. 2 amp charger.
Why Buy From Clever Cycles?
You get a level of service you won’t find anywhere else. We carry products we use and brands we love. Awarded Best Urban Bike Shop in the United States by Bicycle Retailer and Industry News, we built a reputation for expertise and professionalism.
We’re in our element when we’re helping folks meet their transportation needs through bicycling. We have a knack for devising solutions. We support bicycle advocacy, and we’re proud to be one of the most progressive bike shops in the country.