Linus Pronto 8 Diamond Frame City Bike
The Pronto is Linus's most performance driven bike yet. Well-suited for quick errands and longer commutes. Just-right gum sidewall tires and the light-weight alloy frame with matte shades of indigo and black establish an air of understated class. Premium 6061 alloy tubing makes this frame light and stiff for the fast commute. It's a great commuter with style. Easy to add a set of fenders and rack, or keep it lightweight and clean.
Specifications for: Linus Pronto 8 Diamond Frame City Bike
- Frame 6061 aluminum
- Frame Style Diamond Frame
- Color Matte Indigo
- Gear Inches
- Number of Gears 8
- View all specifications
- Fork Chromoly
- Headset 1.125" Threadless, Alloy
- Rims 700c 32-Hole Alloy Rim
- Front Hub Aluminum, Loose Ball Bearings
- Rear Hub Aluminum, Loose Ball Bearings
- Spokes 14 Gauge Stainless Steel With Brass Nipples
- Tires Vee Tire 700x35mm w/ Tan Sidewall
- Brakes Tektro Dual-Pivot Caliper w/Quick Release
- Brake Levers Tektro FL-750
- Shifters Shimano Claris 8-Speed
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Claris 8-Speed
- Cassette Shimano 8-Speed
- Crankset Small: Aluminum Crank, 165mm, 44T Chainring , Medium/Large: Aluminum Crank, 170mm, 44T Chainring, Extra Large: Aluminum Crank, 175mm, 44T Chainring
- Chain KMC Z-72
- Bottom Bracket Sealed
- Pedals Alloy Pedals, 9/16"
- Saddle Ergonomic Black Leatherette Saddle
- Seatpost Forged, Alloy, 27.2mm
- Stem Alloy, 80mm x 100mm, 17d Rise
- Handlebar 580mm, 25.4mm Center Clamp, 15d Back Sweep
- Weight Approximately 28 lb
- Grips Black Ergo Lock-On
- Included Accessories Kickstand
Why Buy From Clever Cycles?
You get a level of service you won’t find anywhere else. We carry products we use and brands we love. Awarded Best Urban Bike Shop in the United States by Bicycle Retailer and Industry News, we built a reputation for expertise and professionalism.
We’re in our element when we’re helping folks meet their transportation needs through bicycling. We have a knack for devising solutions. We support bicycle advocacy, and we’re proud to be one of the most progressive bike shops in the country.