Linus Dutchi 3 City Bike
If there ever was a frame designed for trips to the flower market or picking up fresh baked bread, this is it. The upright riding position makes this 3-speed city bike very comfortable for everyday use, and the low step-through frame allows for easy on and off.
Specifications for: Linus Dutchi 3 City Bike
- Color Black, Coral, Cream, Matte Cyan, Orange Red, Sage, Scarlet Red, School Eraser Pink
- Frame Size Small 26" Wheels - Fits Most Riders 4'10" to 5'3", Medium 700c Wheels - Fits Most Riders 5'2" to 5'10"
- Wheel Size Small - 26" Wheels, Medium - 700c Wheels
- Gearing Type 3-Speed Internal Hub Gear
- Number of Gears 3
- View all specifications
- Gear Inches 40.6" to 75.6"
- Frame Hi-Tensile Steel with Chromoly Downtube
- Fork Material Hi-Tensile Steel
- Weight Approximately 27 lb
- Maximum Rider Weight 250 lb
- Crankset 3-Piece Forged Aluminum Crank, 165mm Arm Small Size, 170mm Arm Medium Size, 46T Chainring, Painted Steel Chainguard
- Bottom Bracket Cartridge Bottom Bracket
- Pedals Alloy Pedals
- Front Hub Sealed Bearings, Aluminum, 36H
- Rear Hub Shimano Nexus Internal 3-Speed, Freewheel Hub
- Chain KMC 410
- Rims Double Walled, Alloy Rims
- Seat Post Alloy, Adjustable, 25.4mm
- Seat Clamp Bolt On
- Headset Alloy Road Quill, 60mm x 210mm, 30d Rise
- Stem Alloy Road Quill, 60mm x 210mm, 30d Rise
- Grips Hand-Stitched Genuine Brown Leather
- Shifters Shimano Twist Shifter
- Brake Levers Tektro Alloy
- Brakes Tektro R369 Alloy Dual Pivot Caliper Brakes with Quick Release
- Saddle Comfort Brown Leatherette Saddle with Springs
- Tires Small - Linus "Elysian" Black, 559x32c with Reflective Stripe, Medium - Linus "Elysian" Black, 700x35c with Reflective Stripe
- Included Accessories Color Matched Fenders, Custom Rear Rack, Bell, Kickstand
Why Buy From Clever Cycles?
You get a level of service you won’t find anywhere else. We carry products we use and brands we love. Awarded Best Urban Bike Shop in the United States by Bicycle Retailer and Industry News, we built a reputation for expertise and professionalism.
We’re in our element when we’re helping folks meet their transportation needs through bicycling. We have a knack for devising solutions. We support bicycle advocacy, and we’re proud to be one of the most progressive bike shops in the country.