Yuba Boda Boda All-Terrain Cargo Bike
The Boda Boda All-Terrain is Yuba’s first designated off-road cargo bike, built mission-ready. Its stealthy attitude and solid-built frame allow you to take anything and anyone with you. With hydraulic disc brakes, beefed up components and a 220-pound cargo capacity, there’s almost no limit what this cargo bike can do. Compatible with many Yuba accessories including (but not limited to) the Mini Monkey Bars, Ring Handlebar, and Bread Basket.
Specifications for: Yuba Boda Boda All-Terrain Cargo Bike
- Color Black
- Frame Size One Size
- Gearing Type 2 x 10 Speed External Derailleur
- Number of Gears 6
- Gear Inches
- View all specifications
- Frame Boda Boda 6061 Aluminum With Disc Tabs
- Fork Material Chromoly Steel, Powdercoated
- Weight 39 lbs
- Cargo Weight Capacity 220 lbs
- Cargo Area Dimensions Approximately 26" x 18" x 18"
- Max Gross Weight Capacity [X] lbs. (includes bike, rider, cargo and accessories)
- Overall Bike Dimensions 6' 1" in Length
- Suggested Rider Height 4'7" to 6'9"
- Brakes Tektro Auriga Hydraulic
- Wheel Size 26"
- Tires WTB All Terrain Sport 26" x 1.95"
- Saddle WTB Pure V Comp
- Stem Intek 1.5" Stem 100 mm
- Headset Neco 1.5" Conventional Threadless
- Handlebar Zoom 31.8mm City Handlebars
- Grips WTB Weirwolf
- Front Hub Chosen Cr-Mo QR 36H
- Rear Hub Chosen Cr-Mo QR 48H R
- Rims WTB ST i23 36H Front, 48H Rear
- Motor Not Applicable
- Battery Not Applicable
- Range Not Applicable
- Display Not Applicable
- Shifters SRAM X5 2 x 10-Speed Trigger Shifter
- Rear Derailleur SRAM X5
- Front Derailleur SRAM X5
- Crankset SRAM X5 GXP 170mm 42T-28T
- Cassette SRAM PG-1030 11-36T 10-Speed
- Bottom Bracket
- Pedals VP-535
- Chain KMC X10
- Included Accessories Bell, Sturdy Side Stand, Wheelskirts (Frame Mounted)
Why Buy From Clever Cycles?
Awarded Best Urban Bike Shop in the United States by Bicycle Retailer and Industry News, we’ve built a reputation for expertise and professionalism. We provide a level of service you won’t find anywhere else. We use and love the products we sell.
We’re in our element when we’re helping folks meet their transportation needs through bicycling. We support bicycle advocacy, and we’re proud to be one of the most progressive bike shops in the country.