Xtracycle EdgeRunner Swoop Cargo Bike
The Xtracycle EdgeRunner Swoop is the ultimate cargo bike, a shape-shifting, do-it-all, ready-for-anything machine designed to handle whatever you want to haul and evolve with your needs. Super stable and comfortable to ride. Easy to mount and dismount even with kids or groceries on the back. Fits a wide range of riders. Customizable and built to grow with you for life. Fun, yes, but also life-changing. The Xtracycle EdgeRunner Swoop is built to last a very long time.
Specifications for: Xtracycle EdgeRunner Swoop Cargo Bike
- Color Black Out, Zone Blue
- Overall Bike Dimensions 83" Long
- Cargo Area Dimensions Varies with Accessories
- Suggested Rider Height 4'9" to 6'8"
- Weight 45 lb
- View all specifications
- Max Gross Weight Capacity 400 lb (includes bike, rider, cargo and accessories)
- Number of Gears 27 Gears
- Gear Inches 20.6" to 117.8"
- Wheel Size 26" Front Wheel, 20" Wheel Size
- Frame 100% Chromoly Steel
- Fork 100% Chromoly Steel
- Handlebar Xtracycle Comfort Handlebar
- Grips ERGON GP10-S-SD 30x130mm
- Headset FSA Mallet
- Stem 60mm (Sm), 90mm (Med), or 120mm (Lrg) for Sizing
- Brake Levers Shimano BL-M396 Hydraulic
- Brakes Shimano BR-M396 Hydraulic
- Saddle Xtracycle Comfort Saddle
- Seat Post 300mm (Sm), 400mm (Med), or 450 mm (Lrg) for Sizing
- Shifters Shimano Acera SL-M3000 3x9 Speed Rapidfire Plus
- Crankset Shimano Acera FC-T3010, 170mm Octalink, 48x36x26T
- Chain NOVE-91 - 9s
- Bottom Bracket
- Front Derailleur Shimano Acera FD-T3000, Top Swing, Dual Pull
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Acera RD-M3000, 9 Speed Shadow Design
- Cassette Shimano HG-200 11-34T
- Front Hub Shimano Deore XT HB-M8010 (15mm Thru Axle)
- Rear Hub Shimano Deore FH-M6000 (168mm QR)
- Tires Front Tire Schwalbe Big Ben 26"x2.15 - Reflex, Rear Tire Schwalbe Big Ben 20"x2.15 - Reflex
- Included Accessories Wheelskirts, Rear Deck, KickBack 3 Kickstand
Why Buy From Clever Cycles?
Awarded Best Urban Bike Shop in the United States by Bicycle Retailer and Industry News, we’ve built a reputation for expertise and professionalism. We provide a level of service you won’t find anywhere else. We use and love the products we sell.
We’re in our element when we’re helping folks meet their transportation needs through bicycling. We support bicycle advocacy, and we’re proud to be one of the most progressive bike shops in the country.