Urban Arrow Family Electric Cargo Bike
Meet the newest member of your tribe. One that takes you and your children wherever you want to go. No more worries about your busy schedule, kids needing to be places, fetching groceries or shopping trips. Zip through the city effortlessly, or enjoy a trip to the woods or the beach. One ride and you’ll be hooked!
The lowered children’s seating position makes for an overall lower center of gravity. This has a positive effect on the way in which the Family adheres to the road. A sturdy and adjustable three-point belt provides safety during the ride. And the expanded polypropylene (EPP) box protects your most precious cargo all around.
Confidently zig-zag your way through traffic. The light frame, electric pedal assistance and stepless gear shifting guarantee a very pleasant riding experience. It is cycling the way you are used to, with agility and comfortable stability.
Replace More Car Trips
Urban Arrow thought of everything when they put their accessory range together. With the optional extra front bench, rain cover or maxi-cosi adapter you can tune your bike to match your family’s needs. Your bike will be so versatile that you might find yourself leaving that car in the driveway.
Specifications for: Urban Arrow Family Electric Cargo Bike
- Color White or Black
- Frame Size O/S
- Gearing Type Internal Hub Gear
- Number of Gears Infinite, Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT)
- Gear Inches 32.4" (Low) 123.2" (High)
- View all specifications
- Frame Aluminium (6061-T6)
- Fork Material Steel Hi-Ten
- Weight 48 kg
- Cargo Weight Capacity 125 kg (Max Payload Front Frame)
- Cargo Area Dimensions 74 cm (Top Length) x 60 cm (Top Width), 64 cm (Bottom Length) x 55 cm (Bottom Width)
- Max Gross Weight Capacity 275 kg (Includes Bike, Rider, Cargo and Accessories)
- Overall Bike Dimensions 258 cm (Length) x 115 cm (Height, Approximate, Depending on Handlebar Height ) x 69 cm / 64 cm (Width, Box / Handlebars)
- Suggested Rider Height Max Saddle Height 87 cm / 103 cm (Bottom Bracket to Saddle / Ground to Saddle) Min Saddle Height 64 cm / 83 cm (Bottom Bracket to Saddle / Ground to Saddle)
- Brakes Shimano BR-T615 RT-M66 disc 180mm Metal Pads
- Wheel Size 20" Ertro 406 (Front) 26" Ertro 559 (Rear)
- Tires Schwalbe Big Apple Plus 20 x 2.15" 55-406 (Front) Schwalbe Big Apple Plus 26 x 2.15" 55-559 (Back)
- Saddle Comfort With Integrated Handle to Lift Rear of Bike
- Stem Tranz X Adjustable -10 to +60 Degrees, 90mm Long
- Headset First, Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- Handlebar Humpert Steel 600 mm Wide
- Grips Rubber, Ergonomically Shaped
- Front Hub Shimano HB-M525
- Rear Hub NuVinci N380 Disc
- Rims Ryde 36-Hole With Sapim 2.0 14-gauge 165 mm Stainless Steel Spokes (Front) Ryde 36-Hole With Sapim 2.34 13-gauge 224 mm Stainless Steel Spokes (Back)
- Motor Bosch Performance Line 250 W Mid-Drive Motor With 60 Nm of Torque
- Battery Bosch Rechargeable 400 Wh Lithium-Ion Battery
- Range 80 km in ECO and 40 km in TURBO
- Display Intuvia On-Board Computer
- Shifters NuVinci Twist Shift
- Rear Derailleur Not Applicable
- Front Derailleur Not Applicable
- Crankset Bosche-Integrated 170 mm Crank Arms with 18 T Chain Ring
- Cassette Single Cog 20 T (Min 19 T, Max 21 T)
- Bottom Bracket Not Applicable
- Pedals Flat Pedals, Rubber Surface, Aluminium Cage
- Chain KMC X1 100 Links
- Included Accessories Front Light and Rear Light, Fenders
Why Buy From Clever Cycles?
You get a level of service you won’t find anywhere else. We carry products we use and brands we love. Awarded Best Urban Bike Shop in the United States by Bicycle Retailer and Industry News, we built a reputation for expertise and professionalism.
We’re in our element when we’re helping folks meet their transportation needs through bicycling. We have a knack for devising solutions. We support bicycle advocacy, and we’re proud to be one of the most progressive bike shops in the country.