Urban Arrow Cargo XL
Don’t want to waste any more time stuck in traffic, or looking for a parking spot? Then this is definitely your ride for inner-city deliveries. A great variety of companies are deploying the Cargo L for their inner city distribution. It is quick, has a near zero tendency to get stuck in traffic and maintains enough load capacity to haul some serious volume. The Cargo XL adds to the dynamism of the city traffic while cutting sound and air pollution. It fits the bike lane perfectly. That means you can easily transport large volumes while maintaining flexibility.
This is the big brother of the Cargo L. With a front frame over 20 cm longer this bike generously increases the cargo space. The extra length of the Cargo XL platform also makes for a wider range of mountable boxes.
For the Cargo XL you have many choices, including the flatbed, customizable Flightcase (525 L) or the stylish aluminum box (620 L).
The Flightcase is crafted from aluminum, the walls are made from Astra Board. This durable synthetic material has a fortifying inner honeycomb structure to safeguard your cargo during transport.
The aluminum box is not only easy on the eyes; it offers extra security for the user. You can lock your cargo in this box the same way you lock your home's front door when you leave the house.
The Coolbox is made from 5 cm thick foam sandwiched by strong polypropylene boards and finished with stainless steel and aluminum. This is a passive cooler so you'll need furnish your own cooling elements.
Specifications for: Urban Arrow Cargo XL
- Color Black or White
- Frame Size O/S
- Gearing Type Internal Hub Gear
- Number of Gears Infinite, Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT)
- Gear Inches 32.4" (Low) 123.2" (High)
- View all specifications
- Frame Aluminum
- Fork Material Magnesium, Grind 20 50 mm Travel
- Weight 49kg
- Cargo Weight Capacity 125 kg (Max Payload Front Frame Including Box)
- Cargo Area Dimensions L 94cm x W 70cm
- Max Gross Weight Capacity 275 kg (Includes Bike, Rider, Cargo and Accessories)
- Overall Bike Dimensions L 294cm x W 70cm x H 110cm
- Suggested Rider Height Max Saddle Height 87 cm / 103 cm (Bottom Bracket to Saddle / Ground to Saddle) Min Saddle Height 64 cm / 83 cm (Bottom Bracket to Saddle / Ground to Saddle)
- Brakes Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brake (Deore Trekking)
- Wheel Size 20" (Front) 26" (Back)
- Tires Schwalbe Big Apple Plus 20 x 2.15" 55-406 (Front) Schwalbe Big Apple Plus 26 x 2.15" 55-559 (Back)
- Saddle Selle Royale With Handle
- Stem Tranz X Adjustable -10 to +60 Degrees, 90 mm Long
- Headset First, Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- Handlebar Humpert Steel 600 mm Wide
- Grips Rubber, Ergonomically Shaped
- Front Hub Shimano HB-M525
- Rear Hub Enviolo N-380
- Rims Sapim 2.0 14-gauge 165 mm Stainless Steel Spokes (Front) Sapim 2.34 13-gauge 224 mm Stainless Steel Spokes (Back)
- Motor Bosch Performance Line 250 W Mid-Drive Motor With 75 Nm of Torque
- Battery Bosch Rechargeable 500 Wh Lithium-Ion Battery
- Range 75 km in ECO and 35 km in TURBO
- Display Intuvia On-Board Computer
- Shifters Enviolo Twist Shift
- Rear Derailleur Not Applicable
- Front Derailleur Not Applicable
- Crankset Bosche-Integrated 170 mm Crank Arms with 18 T Chain Ring
- Cassette Single Cog 20 T (Min 19 T, Max 21 T)
- Bottom Bracket Not Applicable
- Pedals Flat Pedals, Rubber Surface, Aluminium Cage
- Chain KMC X1
- Included Accessories Front Light and Rear Light, Fenders, Commercial Grade Kickstand
Why Buy From Clever Cycles?
Awarded Best Urban Bike Shop in the United States by Bicycle Retailer and Industry News, we’ve built a reputation for expertise and professionalism. We provide a level of service you won’t find anywhere else. We use and love the products we sell.
We’re in our element when we’re helping folks meet their transportation needs through bicycling. We support bicycle advocacy, and we’re proud to be one of the most progressive bike shops in the country.