TiGr Mini Titanium U-Lock & Mounting Clip
The TiGr® Lock team are pioneers in the use of titanium and innovative design to create bicycle locks that are both strong and lightweight. The combination of strength and lightweight is achieved by combining innovative use of materials and creative design to provide new security options for cyclists. TiGr Lock is built on the Idea that cyclists need not be forced to carry more weight than needed to securely lock their bikes.
- TiGr® Locks provide very good security for longer stops and higher theft risk situations.
- TiGr® Locks exceed bicycle security standards set by ART certified independent lock testing lab in The Netherlands.
- Standard and Long TiGr Bows are able to capture both wheels on most bikes without having to remove a wheel or use an additional device such as a cable.
Some things to consider:
- Know where the high risk areas are and avoid them
- Lock to a secure fixture.
- Keep the lock low to the ground to make an attack more difficult.
- Lock frame and both wheels if possible and take easily removed accessories with you.
- Avoid leaving your bike locked in one place for long periods of time and avoid using the same location every day.
- Lock the bike in plain sight, and with other bikes when possible.
- Register your bike with your local police and/or a bike registration website like https://bikeindex.org/.
- Ride your bike (it’s fun)