Tern Vektron S10 Folding Electric Bike
Just unfold, hop on and go!
You'll never be stuck in traffic again with Tern's peppy Vektron electric folding bike. Four levels of assist let you choose how much help you get. Go up to 80 miles on one charge with the 400Wh battery.
Use it for joyrides, commutes or errands. Yepp EZ fit compatible back rack makes it easy to carry your kiddo to preschool or the park.
The world’s most compact Bosch-driven electric bike, the Tern Vektron S10 takes everything great about folding bikes—multimodal commuting, portability for travel and storage—and accelerates it. The Vektron S10 folds in ten seconds and fits easily on buses and subways for electric multimodal commuting. There's no need to bring a heavy lock because the Vektron S10 stores under your desk for convenient theft protection. The Vektron S10 resizes in seconds to fit a wide range of riders. No tools required. Stash one or two in the trunk of a car for weekend getaways.
Why Buy a Tern Electric Bike?
With electric drivetrains, 20-inch wheel bikes ride just as fast as 700c wheel bikes. That means riders can enjoy all the benefits of small wheels—compact size, low center of gravity, quick acceleration, maneuverable handling, and plenty of cargo space—without the drawbacks.
Specifications for: Tern Vektron S10 Folding Electric Bike
- Color Black/Bright Blue, Silver/Silver
- Frame Size One Size
- Gearing Type 1 x 10 External Derailleur
- Number of Gears 1 x 10
- Gear Inches 30” - 97”
- View all specifications
- Frame Tern Vektron, Hydroformed 7005-AL, OCL+ Joint, 3 Patented Technologies
- Fork Material Tern Tarsus, 6061-AL, Hydroformed
- Weight Approximately 48.6 lbs
- Cargo Weight Capacity 230 lbs Max (Rider and Cargo)
- Cargo Area Dimensions (Folded) 16.1” x 33.9” x 26.8”
- Max Gross Weight Capacity 230 lbs Max (Rider and Cargo)
- Overall Bike Dimensions 16.1” x 33.9” x 26.8” (Folded)
- Suggested Rider Height 4’10” - 6’5”
- Brakes Magura MT4, Hydraulic Disc
- Wheel Size 20"
- Tires Schwalbe Big Apple, Performance Line, 55-406, Puncture Protection, Reflex
- Saddle Tern Porter+, Patented GripPad Design, PrimeGel Padding
- Stem Tern Andros (G2), Adjustable, Forged Construction, Patented Technology
- Headset Flux Pro, Angular Contact Bearings, Physis Integrated
- Handlebar Kinetix Comp, Double-Butted 6061-AL
- Grips Ergon GP10
- Front Hub Novatec, Sealed Cartridge Bearing, Disc
- Rear Hub Novatec, Sealed Cartridge Bearing, Disc
- Rims Kinetix Comp, for Disc
- Motor Bosch Active Line Plus, 36 V/250 W; Max Speed 20 mph (US)
- Battery Bosch PowerPack 400 Wh
- Range 400 Wh, 31-62 mi
- Display Bosch Purion, 4 Mode Selectable, Walk Assist
- Shifters Shimano Deore, 1 x 10 spd
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Deore Shadow+
- Front Derailleur
- Crankset Vektron Custom, Forged 6061-AL Crankarm
- Cassette Shimano 11-36T, 10 spd
- Bottom Bracket Motor Integrated
- Pedals MKS EZY
- Chain 10 spd, DHT for eBike, GST Corrosion Resistant Coating
- Included Accessories Kickstand, Integrated Front and Rear Lights, Fenders, and Atlas Rack
Why Buy From Clever Cycles?
You get a level of service you won’t find anywhere else. We carry products we use and brands we love. Awarded Best Urban Bike Shop in the United States by Bicycle Retailer and Industry News, we built a reputation for expertise and professionalism.
We’re in our element when we’re helping folks meet their transportation needs through bicycling. We have a knack for devising solutions. We support bicycle advocacy, and we’re proud to be one of the most progressive bike shops in the country.