Tern Vektron electric folding bike
Just unfold, hop on and go!
You'll never be stuck in traffic again with Tern's peppy Vektron electric folding bike. Four levels of assist let you choose how much help you get. Go up to 80 miles on one charge with the 400Wh battery.
Use it for joyrides, commutes or errands. Yepp EZ fit compatible back rack makes it easy to carry your kiddo to preschool or the park.
Specifications for: Tern Vektron electric folding bike
- Color Matte Black
- Suggested Rider Height 4'10" up to 6' 5"
- Weight 48 lbs
- Max Gross Weight Capacity 230 lb (includes bike, rider, cargo and accessories)
- Number of Gears 1 x 10
- View all specifications
- Gear Inches
- Wheel Size 20"
- Frame Tern Vektron, Hydroformed 7005-AL, OCL+ Joint, 3 Patented Technologies
- Fork Tern Tarsus, 6061-AL, Hydroformed
- Handlebar Kinetix Comp, Double-Butted 6061-AL
- Grips Ergon GP1
- Headset Flux Pro, Angular Contact Bearings, Physis Integrated
- Stem Tern Andros (G2), Adjustable, Forged Construction, Patented Technology
- Brake Levers Shimano Hydraulic
- Brakes Shimano Deore hydraulic disc
- Saddle Tern Porter+, Patented GripPad Design, PrimeGel Padding
- Seat Post Tern telescopic, 33.9
- Crankset Vektron Custom, Forged 6061-AL Crankarm
- Bottom Bracket Bosch motor integrated
- Chain DHT 10-speed
- Pedals Quick release platform
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Deore Shadow
- Cassette Shimano 10-speed, 11-34
- Display Bosch Purion
- Battery Bosch 400 Wh
- Range 40-80 miles
- Motor Bosch Active Line
- Rims Kinetix Comp for disc
- Front Hub Sealed cartridge bearing, disc
- Rear Hub Sealed cartridge bearing, disc
- Tires Schwalbe Big Apple with Reflex puncture resistance, 20 x 2.15
- Included Accessories Kickstand, Integrated Front and Rear Lights, Fenders, and Atlas Rack
Why Buy From Clever Cycles?
Awarded Best Urban Bike Shop in the United States by Bicycle Retailer and Industry News, we’ve built a reputation for expertise and professionalism. We provide a level of service you won’t find anywhere else. We use and love the products we sell.
We’re in our element when we’re helping folks meet their transportation needs through bicycling. We support bicycle advocacy, and we’re proud to be one of the most progressive bike shops in the country.