Tern Short Haul D8 Cargo Bike
The Short Haul D8 is a cargo bike designed for everyday riding. The extra long rear rack has a capacity of 110 lb, more than most city bikes. It fits a child seat, and will quickly become your family’s favorite car replacement. Essential features come standard on the Short Haul—fenders, durable tires, a built-in rear rack, and more. It’s comfy, easy to ride, and fits riders 4'10" - 6’3" tall, up to 264 lb. Looking for an ebike like this? Check out the Quick Haul!
Local sales only.
Specifications for: Tern Short Haul D8 Cargo Bike
- Color Burnt Orange or Black
- Overall Bike Dimensions
- Cargo Area Dimensions
- Suggested Rider Height 4’10” - 6’3”
- Weight 35.5 lb
- View all specifications
- Max Gross Weight Capacity 264.6 lb (includes bike, rider, cargo and accessories)
- Number of Gears 8
- Gear Inches
- Wheel Size 20"
- Frame 6061-AL, EFBE Tri-Test Approved: 140 kg
- Fork Steel, EFBE Approved: 140 kg
- Handlebar Low Riser, 31.8, 6061-AL
- Grips Velo Ergonomic, Lock-On
- Headset TH, Cartridge Bearings
- Stem Forged, 31.8
- Brake Levers Hydraulic Disc
- Brakes Hydraulic Disc
- Saddle Velo Comfort
- Seatpost 31.6 mm, 6061-AL, Micro-Adjust Clamp
- Shifters 1 x 8 spd, Trigger
- Crankset Forged 6061-AL Crankarm
- Chain KMC, 8 spd
- Bottom Bracket FSA, Cartridge, Sealed Bearings
- Pedals Urban With Non-Slip Surface
- Front Derailleur
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Altus
- Cassette 11-34T, 8 spd
- Rims Doublewall, for Disc
- Front Hub Disc, Aluminum
- Rear Hub 8 spd, Disc, Aluminum
- Tires Schwalbe Big Apple, 55-406, Puncture Protection, Reflex
- Included Accessories Bell, Kickstand, Fenders, Chainguard, Rear Rack
Why Buy From Clever Cycles?
You get a level of service you won’t find anywhere else. We carry products we use and brands we love. Awarded Best Urban Bike Shop in the United States by Bicycle Retailer and Industry News, we built a reputation for expertise and professionalism.
We’re in our element when we’re helping folks meet their transportation needs through bicycling. We have a knack for devising solutions. We support bicycle advocacy, and we’re proud to be one of the most progressive bike shops in the country.