roll: S:1 Sport Bike Standard Frame City Bike
An iconic double diamond profile, deceptively fast, and deliberately understated. Ideal for those days when you want to sweat a little, or commute, or maybe both. The S:1 is designed with meticulous attention to detail. Ultimately to get you there discreetly, effortlessly, and very, very quickly.
The S:1 is stacked with impressive yet discreet details. At its heart is its iconic classic frame. The frame and fork were designed in house and built using proprietary geometries, tubing and moulds. roll: uses 6061 aluminum and double butted tubes, subtly varying wall thicknesses and shaping for each tube throughout the bike. The frame has been engineered to provide effortless power transfer, along with a remarkably comfortable ride.
The bike features a refined riding position that affords superior control, handling and comfort without sacrificing forward motion. There’s a single thumb shifter for intuitive gear changing and a nifty 1x10 drive train that has the range of a traditional 2x9 but without the weight of a front derailleur. Disc brakes offer performance far beyond traditional rim brakes, and although they’re hidden, Roll: favors superior sealed bearings throughout for low maintenance and maximum lifespan. You’ll feel a distinct difference in the ride, not because of one exceptional component but the considered combination of them all. If you like to go faster farther, you'll fall in love with the S:1. Urban cycling doesn’t get any better.
Specifications for: roll: S:1 Sport Bike Standard Frame City Bike
- Frame Light Weight, Double Butted 6061 Aluminum, with Internal Cable Routing
- Frame Style Standard
- Color Matte Charcoal, Matte Silver Ti, Solar Orange, British Racing Green, Carrera White, Matte Gulf Blue
- Gear Inches 31"-102"
- Number of Gears 10
- View all specifications
- Fork Hydro-Formed 6061 Aluminum Disc Specific with Alloy Steerer Tube
- Headset VP Alloy Semi Integrated with Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- Rims 700x32 Hole Double Wall Anodized Alloy
- Front Hub Polished Aluminum Disc, Sealed Cartridge Bearings, Bolt-on QR Skewers
- Rear Hub Polished Aluminum Disc, Sealed Cartridge Bearings, Bolt-on QR Skewers
- Spokes Stainless Steel 14g Spokes Stainless Steel Nipples
- Tires 700x28mm Kenda K1176 Sport Road
- Brakes Tektro MD-M300, Mechanical Disc Brake, with 160mm TR-1 Rotor
- Brake Levers Tektro CL-530 with Cushioned Lever Insert
- Shifters SRAM Via Centro 10 Speed 1x10 Trigger Shifter
- Rear Derailleur SRAM Via Centro 10 Speed 1x10 Long Cage
- Cassette SRAM PG-1030 10 Speed 11-36 PowerGlide II
- Crankset Forged 6061 Aluminum Polished Crank Arms and 42 Tooth Machined Alloy, 3/32' Chainring with Alloy Chain Guard
- Chain KMC X10-93 10 Speed, Silver
- Bottom Bracket Alloy Shell with Sealed Cartridge Bearings, Square Taper Steel Axle
- Pedals Nylon Platform with Sealed Bearings
- Saddle Men's / Women's Road Saddle with Steel Rails
- Seat Post Aluminum Alloy 30.9mm Diameter with 12.9mm Offset
- Stem 3D Forged Aluminum Alloy, +/-7° Rise
- Handlebar 6061 Aluminum S:1 Sport Bar, 660mm Wide, 9.0° Sweep, 5.0° Rise
- Weight Approximately 23lbs Based on a Size 2 Frame and Fork
- Grips Ergonomic Krayton Grips with Integrated Bar Ends
- Included Accessories
Why Buy From Clever Cycles?
Awarded Best Urban Bike Shop in the United States by Bicycle Retailer and Industry News, we’ve built a reputation for expertise and professionalism. We provide a level of service you won’t find anywhere else. We use and love the products we sell.
We’re in our element when we’re helping folks meet their transportation needs through bicycling. We support bicycle advocacy, and we’re proud to be one of the most progressive bike shops in the country.