roll: C:1 City Bike Standard Frame City Bike
Built to make the everyday ride far more than just an everyday ride. Every roll: bike is effortlessly quick, forward thinking, and ultimately versatile. Custom geometry was essential to make the C:1 supremely comfortable, whilst swift and extremely agile. roll:'s sculpted streamline frame and bespoke roll: custom riser bars, puts you in a more relaxed head and shoulder position, while still maintaining the most efficient pedal stroke. We include a rear rack and fenders, because a city bike should allow you to carry some stuff without getting you wet and dirty from road spray.
At the heart of the roll: C:1 City Bike is roll:'s iconic classic frame in the standard diamond frame variety. roll: designed and built the frame from scratch, drawing on a life time’s riding experience. roll: frames and forks are manufactured with 6061 aluminum and double butted tubes, subtly varying wall thicknesses and shaping for each tube throughout the bike. They have been engineered to provide effortless power transfer, along with a remarkably comfortable ride. roll: bikes are meticulously designed and engineered in every last detail.
The C:1 creates an upright, comfortable and confident rider position without sacrificing performance ideals. A 10 speed (1x10) drivetrain with a single, sequential thumb shifter excels in this set up, for more intuitive shifting, and lower maintenance. The disc brakes on the C:1 provide consistent, assured braking far beyond traditional rim brakes, and although they’re hidden, the superior sealed bearings allow for low maintenance and maximum lifespan. The components roll: uses are anything but 'standard'. roll: is committed to sourcing the best, and if they are not satisfied they design their own. You’ll feel a distinct difference in the ride, not because of one exceptional component but the considered combination of them all.
Specifications for: roll: C:1 City Bike Standard Frame City Bike
- Frame Light Weight, Double Butted 6061 Aluminum, with Internal Cable Routing
- Frame Style Standard
- Color Matte Charcoal, Matte Silver Ti, Solar Orange, British Racing Green, Carrera White, or Matte Gulf Blue
- Gear Inches 31"-102"
- Number of Gears 10
- View all specifications
- Fork Hydro-Formed 6061 Aluminum Disc Specific with Alloy Steerer Tube
- Headset VP Alloy Semi Integrated with Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- Rims 700x32 Hole Double Wall Anodized Alloy
- Front Hub Polished Aluminum Disc, Sealed Cartridge Bearings, Bolt-on QR Skewers
- Rear Hub Polished Aluminum Disc, Sealed Cartridge Bearings, Bolt-on QR Skewers
- Spokes Stainless Steel 14g Spokes with Stainless Steel Nipples
- Tires 700x35mm Kenda K1067 Kwick Tendril
- Brakes Tektro MD-M300, Mechanical Disc Brake with 160mm TR-1 Rotors
- Brake Levers Tektro CL-530 with Cushioned Lever Insert
- Shifters SRAM Via Centro 10 Speed 1x10 Trigger Shifter
- Rear Derailleur SRAM Via Centro 10 Speed 1x10 Long Cage
- Cassette SRAM PG-1030 10 Speed 11-36 PowerGlide II
- Crankset Forged 6061 Aluminum Polished Crank Arms and 42 Tooth Machined Alloy, 3/32' Chainring with Alloy Chain Guard
- Chain KMC X10-93 10 Speed, Silver
- Bottom Bracket Alloy Shell with Sealed Cartridge Bearings, Square Taper Steel Axle
- Pedals Nylon Platform with Sealed Bearings
- Saddle Men's / Women's Road Saddle with Steel Rails
- Seat Post Aluminum Alloy 30.9mm Diameter with 12.9mm Offset
- Stem 3D Forged Aluminum Alloy, +/- 7 Degree Rise
- Handlebar 6061 Aluminum C:1 City Bar, 660mm Wide, 15.0°, 30mm Rise
- Weight Approximately 23.5 lb Based on a Size 2 Frame and Fork
- Grips Ergonomic Krayton Grips with Integrated Bar Ends
- Included Accessories roll: 1: Bike Fenders, Aluminum Expedition Rear Carrier Rack
Why Buy From Clever Cycles?
You get a level of service you won’t find anywhere else. We carry products we use and brands we love. Awarded Best Urban Bike Shop in the United States by Bicycle Retailer and Industry News, we built a reputation for expertise and professionalism.
We’re in our element when we’re helping folks meet their transportation needs through bicycling. We have a knack for devising solutions. We support bicycle advocacy, and we’re proud to be one of the most progressive bike shops in the country.