roll: A:1 Adventure Bike Step-Through City Bike
Lightweight and fully adaptable, the A:1 handles quickly, tracks precisely and carries speed stably over different terrains. The bike feels tough while fluid and agile—it's strength and beauty all in one. The bike hits well above its weight, already earning a cheeky reputation for race wins. At the heart of the A:1 is the iconic, classic frame. The frame and fork are manufactured with 6061 aluminum and double butted tubes, subtly varying wall thicknesses and shaping for each tube throughout the bike. The streamlined frame has been engineered to provide power transfer, along with a remarkably comfortable ride.
The A:1 was an exercise in reduction, stripping away all that was superfluous. The double sweep roll: adventure bar positions the rider in a relaxed endurance oriented position. In line with modern mountain and cyclocross bikes, a 1x10 drive train and single thumb shifter provides rapid, sequential gear changes as terrain changes. Disc brakes offer performance far beyond traditional rim brakes, and roll: uses superior sealed cartridge bearings throughout for longevity and resilience. The components used to create the bike are anything but 'standard’.
Specifications for: roll: A:1 Adventure Bike Step-Through City Bike
- Frame Light Weight, Double Butted 6061 Aluminum, with Internal Cable Routing
- Frame Style Step- Through
- Color British Racing Green, Carrera White, Matte Gulf Blue, or Matte Silver Ti
- Gear Inches 32.3" - 105.6"
- Number of Gears 10
- View all specifications
- Fork Hydro-Formed 6061 Aluminum Disc Specific with Alloy Steerer Tube
- Headset VP Alloy Semi Integrated with Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- Rims 700c 32 Hole Double Wall Anodized Alloy
- Front Hub Polished Aluminum Disc, Sealed Cartridge Bearings, Bolt-on QR Skewers
- Rear Hub Polished Aluminum Disc, Sealed Cartridge Bearings, Bolt-on QR Skewers
- Spokes Stainless Steel 14g Spokes with Stainless Steel Nipples
- Tires 700x40mm Kenda K1152 Flintridge Dual Tread
- Brakes Tektro MD-M300, Mechanical Disc Brake with 160mm TR-1 Rotors
- Brake Levers Tektro CL-530 with Cushioned Lever Insert
- Shifters SRAM Via Centro 10 Speed 1x10 Trigger Shifter
- Rear Derailleur SRAM Via Centro 10 Speed 1x10 Long Cage
- Cassette SRAM PG-1030 10 Speed 11-36 PowerGlide II
- Crankset Forged 6061 Aluminum Polished Crank Arms and 42 Tooth Machined Alloy, 3/32' Chainring with Alloy Chain Guard
- Chain KMC X10-93 10 Speed, Silver
- Bottom Bracket Alloy Shell with Sealed Cartridge Bearings, Square Taper Steel Axle
- Pedals Nylon Platform with Sealed Bearings
- Saddle Men's / Women's Road Saddle with Steel Rails
- Seat Post Aluminum Alloy 30.9mm Diameter with 12.9mm Offset
- Stem 3D Forged Aluminum Alloy, +/- 7 Degree Rise
- Handlebar 6061 Aluminum A:1 Adventure Bar, 710mm Wide, 20.0° Sweep, 5.0° Rise
- Weight Approximately 23lbs Based on a Size 2 Frame and Fork
- Included Accessories
Why Buy From Clever Cycles?
Awarded Best Urban Bike Shop in the United States by Bicycle Retailer and Industry News, we’ve built a reputation for expertise and professionalism. We provide a level of service you won’t find anywhere else. We use and love the products we sell.
We’re in our element when we’re helping folks meet their transportation needs through bicycling. We support bicycle advocacy, and we’re proud to be one of the most progressive bike shops in the country.