Public M7i Mixte City Bike
San Francisco-based Kimpton Hotels offers Public bikes for their guests to ride, and now you can own one of these custom bikes! The Kimpton Public bike has a cherry-red frame with blue accents, cream tires, and matching rims and rear rack. The low-maintenance, easy-shifting Shimano Nexus 7-speed internally geared hub lets you change gears when pedaling or stopped, great for stop-and-go city riding. To handle rough city streets, it gets Public’s strongest double walled alloy rims. To top it off, dual-pivot brakes for safe and reliable stopping power in all conditions, and commuter tires with 3M reflective sidewalls to provide additional visibility and safety at night. The low style of the M7i’s lightweight 100% chromoly frame offers ample stand-over clearance. Small/medium fits most riders 5'0" - 5'6" and medium/large fits most riders 5'7" - 6'0"
- Small/Medium: 46 cm
- Medium/Large: 52 cm
Top Tube Length (Effective)
- Small/Medium: 56 cm
- Medium/Large: 58.5 cm
- Small/Medium: 28.3”
- Medium/Large: 30.7”
Specifications for: Public M7i Mixte City Bike
- Color Kimpton Red
- Frame Size Small/Medium: 46 cm, Medium/Large: 52 cm
- Wheel Size 700c
- Gearing Type Shimano Nexus Inter 7, 7-Speed Geared Hub
- Number of Gears 7
- View all specifications
- Gear Inches 33.5" - 81.9"
- Frame 4130 Full Chromoly Steel Mixte Frame, With Fender and Rack Braze-Ons, Integrated Kickstand Bracket
- Fork Material 4130 Full Chromoly Steel Fork Unicrown Fork, With Fender and Rack Braze-Ons
- Weight 32 lb
- Maximum Rider Weight 242 lb
- Crankset Alloy Crank Set 170 mm, 39 Tooth Chainring With Outer Chainring Guard, Square Taper
- Bottom Bracket Cartridge JIS 119 mm
- Pedals Alloy Platform Pedal, With Rubber Pads, 9/16" Axle
- Front Hub Brompton Alloy - 28 hole 74 mm OLN
- Rear Hub 7-Speed Geared Hub
- Chain KMC 1/2" x 1/8"
- Rims Painted to Match, Alloy Double Walled 36 Hole, 700c, Machined Brake Surface
- Seatpost Alloy Micro-Adjust 27.2 mm x 350 mm Length
- Seat Clamp Integrated
- Headset 1" Threaded Steel
- Stem Forged Alloy Quill Stem, 25 Degree Rise, 25.4 mm Clamp
- Handlebar Classic Swept Back Alloy City Bar, 580 mm Wide, 75 mm Rise, 25.4 mm Clamp
- Grips PUBLIC Slender Grip, With Alloy Clamps
- Shifters Shimano Nexus Inter 7 Speed, Revoshift Twist Shifter
- Brake Levers Alloy 4 Finger Caliper Brake Lever
- Brakes Cold Forged, High Polished Alloy Dual Pivot Caliper, With Quick Release and Barrel Adjuster
- Saddle PUBLIC Seat, Memory Foam, 198 mm Wide, Steel Polished Rails
- Tires Kenda Kwest, 700x35c, 60TPI, With Reflective Stripe
- Included Accessories Rear Rack, Fenders, Chainguard, Kickstand
Why Buy From Clever Cycles?
You get a level of service you won’t find anywhere else. We carry products we use and brands we love. Awarded Best Urban Bike Shop in the United States by Bicycle Retailer and Industry News, we built a reputation for expertise and professionalism.
We’re in our element when we’re helping folks meet their transportation needs through bicycling. We have a knack for devising solutions. We support bicycle advocacy, and we’re proud to be one of the most progressive bike shops in the country.