Linus Mixte 3i City Bike
This sporty ride is a timeless classic with its signature diagonal line. The Mixte frame first appeared at the dawn of women’s lib, when stylish French women were racing alongside the men and arguing ideas with the same conviction. The Mixte 3 is superb for cruising around the city.
Specifications for: Linus Mixte 3i City Bike
- Color Black, Cream, Midnight Blue, Orange Red, Sky Blue, Stone White, Teal
- Frame Size Small - 41 cm, Medium - 49 cm, Large - 56 cm
- Wheel Size Small - 26" Wheels, Medium and Large - 700c Wheels
- Gearing Type 3-Speed Internal Hub Gear
- Number of Gears 3
- View all specifications
- Gear Inches 40.9" to 76.1"
- Frame Hi-Tensile Steel Frame with Chromoly Down Tube, Partially Lugged
- Fork Material Hi-Tensile Steel
- Weight Approximately 30 lb
- Maximum Rider Weight 250 lb
- Crankset 3-Piece Forged Aluminum Crank, 165mm Arm Small Size, 170mm Arm Medium/Large Size, 46T Chainring, Painted Steel Chainguard
- Bottom Bracket Cartridge Bottom Bracket
- Pedals Alloy Pedals
- Front Hub Sealed Bearings, Aluminum, 36H
- Rear Hub Shimano Nexus Internal 3-Speed, Freewheel Hub 22T Cog
- Chain KMC 410, CP
- Rims Double Walled, Alloy Rims
- Seat Post Alloy, Adjustable, 25.4mm
- Seat Clamp Bolt On
- Headset Alloy Road Quill, 80mm x 180mm, 18d Rise
- Stem Alloy Road Quill, 80mm x 180mm, 18d Rise
- Grips Hand-Stitched Genuine Brown Leather
- Shifters Shimano Twist Shifter
- Brake Levers Tektro Alloy
- Brakes Tektro R369 Alloy Dual Pivot Caliper Brakes with Quick Release
- Saddle Touring Brown Leatherette Saddle
- Tires Small - Linus "Elysian" Black, 559x32c with Reflective Stripe, Medium/Large - Linus "Elysian" Black, 700x35c with Reflective Stripe
- Included Accessories Color Matched Fenders, Custom Rear Rack, Bell, Kickstand
Why Buy From Clever Cycles?
You get a level of service you won’t find anywhere else. We carry products we use and brands we love. Awarded Best Urban Bike Shop in the United States by Bicycle Retailer and Industry News, we built a reputation for expertise and professionalism.
We’re in our element when we’re helping folks meet their transportation needs through bicycling. We have a knack for devising solutions. We support bicycle advocacy, and we’re proud to be one of the most progressive bike shops in the country.