Linus Felix Electric City Bike
New for 2020: The Linus Felix Electric City bike.
Classic styling with modern components makes for a great looking and surprisingly peppy ebike. Leave it to Linus to integrate lighting and a rear rack, as well as chainguard and kickstand.
Medium: Linus recommends for riders 5'3" - 5'9"
Large: Linus recommends for riders 5'10" -6'3"
We've found that riders as short at 5'7" can fit on the large size because of the fairly upright fit. A test ride is always the best way to find what works best.
Specifications for: Linus Felix Electric City Bike
- Color Midnight Blue
- Suggested Rider Height
- Weight 49 pounds
- Max Gross Weight Capacity
- Number of Gears 9 speed
- View all specifications
- Gear Inches
- Wheel Size 27.5"
- Frame 6061 Aluminum
- Fork 4130 Chromoly Steel
- Handlebar Swift style swept back, 31.8mm Clamp, 640mm Wide
- Grips Clamp-on Leatherette
- Headset Threadless 1 1/8
- Stem Alloy Forged, 12 Degree Rise, 90mm Extension
- Brake Levers Shimano Hydraulic
- Brakes Shimano MT200 Hydraulic Disc
- Saddle Leatherette Sprung
- Seatpost Alloy
- Shifters Shimano Alivio M4000
- Crankset Shimano Steps
- Bottom Bracket
- Chain 9-Speed KMC
- Pedals Alloy
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Alivio
- Cassette 11-34
- Display Shimano Steps Center Mount
- Battery Shimano Steps 418 Wh
- Range 30-70 miles
- Motor Shimano Steps E-6100
- Rims Double-Walled Alloy ETRTO 584
- Front Hub Alloy Center-Lock Disc
- Rear Hub Alloy Center-Lock Disc
- Tires Kenda Kwick Seven5 27.5 x 2.0 with Reflective Stripes
- Included Accessories Integrated Lighting, Fenders, Rear Luggage Rack, Kickstand, Chainguard
Why Buy From Clever Cycles?
You get a level of service you won’t find anywhere else. We carry products we use and brands we love. Awarded Best Urban Bike Shop in the United States by Bicycle Retailer and Industry News, we built a reputation for expertise and professionalism.
We’re in our element when we’re helping folks meet their transportation needs through bicycling. We have a knack for devising solutions. We support bicycle advocacy, and we’re proud to be one of the most progressive bike shops in the country.