Gazelle CityZen T9 Bosch Electric Bike
Gazelle philosophy is deeply rooted in the desire to get everyone on a bicycle. Since 1892, Gazelle has been bringing bikes to the masses of the Netherlands and beyond.
The CityZen is a fantastically contemporary Dutch bike at a great price point. Posture that's neither bolt-upright nor sporty hits just the right spot for a mid-range commute or round-town errands.
All of the modern appointments you'd expect with the Dutch practicality that Gazelle is known for. Frame in-tube 500 wh battery, Bosch Performance Line motor, hydraulic disc brakes and crisp shifting Shimano 9-speed Deore drivetrain meets integrated lighting, frame lock, fenders, kickstand and rack.
49cm : 4'11" - 5'6"
53cm : 5'6" - 5'10"
57cm : 5'10" - 6'3"
Specifications for: Gazelle CityZen T9 Bosch Electric Bike
- Color Ivory
- Suggested Rider Height
- Weight 48.5 lb
- Max Gross Weight Capacity
- Number of Gears 9
- View all specifications
- Gear Inches
- Wheel Size 28"
- Frame Aluminum
- Fork Aluminum
- Handlebar Aluminium, Straight
- Grips Rubber Lock-On
- Headset 1 1/8" Threadless
- Stem Gazelle Magix
- Brake Levers Shimano Hydraulic
- Brakes Shimano Hydraulic Disc, BL-MT200
- Saddle Selle Royal Freccia
- Seat Post Aluminum
- Shifters Shimano Deore 9
- Crankset Miranda Delta
- Bottom Bracket
- Chain KMC X10E Rust Buster
- Pedals Gazelle Light Edge Platform
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Deore
- Display Bosch Purion LCD
- Battery Powertube 500 Wh Bosch
- Range 40-100 miles
- Motor Bosch Performance Line 2.0
- Rims Ryde Dutch19
- Front Hub Shimano Disc
- Rear Hub Shimano FH-TX5008 QR Disc
- Tires Continental Contact Plus 42-622
- Included Accessories Rear Rack, Fenders, Bell, Frame Lock, Integrated Lights and Chainguard
Why Buy From Clever Cycles?
You get a level of service you won’t find anywhere else. We carry products we use and brands we love. Awarded Best Urban Bike Shop in the United States by Bicycle Retailer and Industry News, we built a reputation for expertise and professionalism.
We’re in our element when we’re helping folks meet their transportation needs through bicycling. We have a knack for devising solutions. We support bicycle advocacy, and we’re proud to be one of the most progressive bike shops in the country.