Cleary Owl 3-Speed 20-Inch Kids' Bike
An internally geared hub offers a wider gear range than a single speed, while remaining simple to use and virtually maintenance-free. The easy-to-use trigger shifter has two light action buttons to shift the three gears, even when the bike’s not being pedaled. Internally geared hubs shift anywhere. Stationary at a stop sign? Shift gears. Half way up a hill? Click away. Expert bike geometry centers weight between the rider’s hands and seat, which creates a stable, quick-handling bike. The front and rear Tektro V-brakes brakes, grips and 19 mm diameter handlebars are designed specifically for little hands, and the slim, junior race-style vegan leather saddle is designed to maximize a rider’s range of motion while minimizing chafing and weight. Your child will ride the Owl on trails, to school, all over the bike park and probably sleep with it in their room. (Sorry about that!) Fits riders with a 19 to 23-inch inseam best.
Specifications for: Cleary Owl 3-Speed 20-Inch Kids' Bike
- Approximate Age 7-9 Years
- Wheel Size 20"
- Available Colors Astroturf Green, Cleary Blue, Deep Blue, Red, Very Orange
- Weight Approximately 22 lb
- Frame Steel Frame
- View all specifications
- Fork Steel Fork
- Crankset Three Piece 32T Crankset
- Bottom Bracket 68 mm Square Taper Bottom Bracket
- Front Hub Front Hub With 5 mm Allen Skewer
- Rear Hub 3-Speed Sturmey Archer S-RF3 Internal Gear
- Cassette Not Applicable
- Rear Derailleur
- Rims 20" Rims
- Seat Post 25.4 mm Width
- Seat Clamp
- Headset 1" Headset
- Handlebar Alloy Riser Handlebar 520 mm Width
- Stem Alloy 50 mm Stem
- Grips Black Rubber Grips
- Shifters Right Sided Trigger Shifter
- Brake Levers
- Brakes Tektro Front and Rear V Brakes
- Saddle Junior Sized Anti-Chafing Vegan Leather Saddle
- Tires Kenda Kontact Tires 20" x 1.95"
- Included Accessories
Why Buy From Clever Cycles?
You get a level of service you won’t find anywhere else. We carry products we use and brands we love. Awarded Best Urban Bike Shop in the United States by Bicycle Retailer and Industry News, we built a reputation for expertise and professionalism.
We’re in our element when we’re helping folks meet their transportation needs through bicycling. We have a knack for devising solutions. We support bicycle advocacy, and we’re proud to be one of the most progressive bike shops in the country.