Cleary Meerkat 5-Speed 24-Inch Kids' Bike
Whether they're racing their friends down the street or chasing you up the trail, your kid will ride this bike wherever their imagination takes them. The Meerkat is outfitted with kid-sized components, a Sturmey Archer internal hub 5-speed drivetrain, and front and rear hydraulic disc brakes. Fits riders with a 22 to 26-inch inseam.
Specifications for: Cleary Meerkat 5-Speed 24-Inch Kids' Bike
- Approximate Age 9 t o 11 Years
- Wheel Size 24"
- Available Colors Astroturf Green, Cleary Blue, Red
- Weight 28 lb
- Frame Cleary Meerkat 24" Multi Speed Kids MTB Frame, 1020 Alloy Steel Tubeset, Horizontal Dropouts Single Speed or Dertailleur Use, with Adjuastable Disc Brake Tabs
- View all specifications
- Fork Cleary Suspension Corrected 1020 Alloy Steel Fork 1 1/8th Steerer Tube
- Crankset Cleary Custom Alloy Cranks - Square Taper Alloy Forged Crankarm 152mm Length, 28T Steel Chainring, with Plastic Double Chainguards
- Bottom Bracket FSA Sealed Bearing 68 mm x 116 mm
- Pedals VP Junior, Plastic Body with Ball Bearings and 9/16" Axle
- Front Hub Cleary Sealed 6-Bolt QR Disc Hub with AllenType QR
- Rear Hub Sturmey Archer RX-RK5 5-Speed Internal RearHub with Rotary Shifting Mechanism
- Cassette Not Applicable
- Rear Derailleur Not Applicable
- Chain KMC X-9 9 speed
- Rims Alex DP-21 Tubelss Ready Rim 24" x 1.5" x 28h
- Seat Post 28.6mm Alloy Bolt Type
- Seat Clamp 28.6mm Alloy Bolt Type
- Headset FSA 1 1/8" Threadless with 2 x 5mm Spacers and Custom Cleary Top Cap
- Handlebar Cleary Custom Kids 15mm Riser Handlebar 600mm Width
- Stem Cleary 70mm MTB Stem 1 1/8" Steerer Clamp with 25.4mm Bar Clamp
- Grips Cleary Kids Design for 22.2mm Bar 100mm Long
- Shifters Sturmey Archer DLC-50 5-Speed Trigger Shifter
- Brake Levers Tektro HD-291 Hydraulic with Junior Levers
- Brakes Tektro HD-291 Hydraulic
- Saddle Cleary Design Mid Size Vegan Leather Saddle
- Tires Kenda K-Rad, All Round Tires 24 x 1.9, with Presta Tubes
- Included Accessories
Why Buy From Clever Cycles?
Awarded Best Urban Bike Shop in the United States by Bicycle Retailer and Industry News, we’ve built a reputation for expertise and professionalism. We provide a level of service you won’t find anywhere else. We use and love the products we sell.
We’re in our element when we’re helping folks meet their transportation needs through bicycling. We support bicycle advocacy, and we’re proud to be one of the most progressive bike shops in the country.