Brompton X Freitag F748 Backpack Bag and Frame
High fashion. Low waste.
Freitag has been making fashionable bags from used truck tarps since 1993.
No two bags are alike, making this Brompton front bag/backpack a perfectly unique accessory.
On the bike as front luggage. Off the bike as a backpack.
- Can be used as a backpack with or without the included front luggage frame.
- Backpack straps attach magnetically–and almost magically– to the back of the bag, enabling one handed docking and removal on any Brompton bike with any handlebar type.
- Zippered outer compartment is easily accessed from the saddle when you hit a red light.
- Extra-long key strap so you can unlock your door even when the backpack is fixed to the bike.
- Double-zippered, padded main compartment made of recycled PET fabric with rapid access to the laptop compartment.
- Includes a mudflap cut from the same tarp that bolts to the front fender of any Brompton bike.
11.8 × 4.7 × 17.7 inches (without frame)
Volume 19 liters
Please notate your color choice in the order notes at checkout.
- Silver Blue Angle
- Red Yellow
- Bright Blue
- Silver Blue Squiggle
- Deep Navy Blue