Brompton CHPT3 Omakase Ultimate Superlight S6LX
The CHPT3 Brompton is a collaboration between retired pro racer, David Millar and Brompton. Lightweight, snappy and incredibly handsome; just like the man himself. Read more about the brilliant David Millar here.
This bike is appointed with unique colors and components to set you apart from the crowd. We start with the stock CHPT3 Brompton:
- Lunar Grey main frame colour with Girona-inspired graphics
- Low-rolling resistance Schwalbe One 35mm tan-wall tyres
- Titanium forks and rear frame keep weight to a minimum
- Redesigned saddle featuring a nose grip for easier carrying and titanium rails to reduce weight
- Ergon GE1 Evo Slim grips in custom Fire Red
- Race tuned, extra firm, red suspension block
- Machined hinge clamps
- S-type handlebars
and then we extensively upgrade it to our Omakase specifications:
- Ti Parts Workshop Diet Kit
- Ti Parts Workshop titanium seatpost, standard or extended
- Ti Parts Workshop hinge clamp & seatpost lever
- Brompton Toolkit
- Matumura-Kohki Scrowave suspension, soft or firm
- Schwalbe SV4 tubes
- Lezyne Pressure Drive pump
- Spurcycle bell, raw brass
- Rocket valve caps
- Options: Schmidt SON-XS dynamo front wheel with B&M IQ-XS headlamp and SON taillight.
- Brooks B17 titanium-rail saddle, black
- ACEOFFIX or MKS Allways Lightweight Pedal Set for Brompton with pedal holder
- Ti Parts Workshop or Brompfication Easy Wheels
Parts list subject to change.
Each Brompton CHPT3 Omakase is built-to-order and supplies are very limited. Lead-time is approximately four weeks.