BMC Alpenchallenge AMP CITY One Electric Bike
Lightweight e-bike. A magical marriage.
Carbon fiber frame and fork combined with Shimano's E6100 mid-drive motor makes this the lightest most capable sport bike we've found. This is one of the only electric bikes we've tried that rides great even without the motor on. With the included 500wh battery, you'll be able to conquer your commute and then some without range anxiety. Agile, lightweight and surprisingly comfortable; the BMC Alpenchallenge AMP City makes climbing and descending dreamy. Additions like integrated lighting, fenders and seamless rear suspension make it a bike you'll want to ride every day.
Specifications for: BMC Alpenchallenge AMP CITY One Electric Bike
- Color Gunmetal
- Suggested Rider Height S - Up to 5' 5", M - 5'6" to 6'0", L - 5'9" and Up
- Weight 33 lb
- Max Gross Weight Capacity TBD
- Number of Gears 10
- View all specifications
- Gear Inches (Low) 31.7" to (High ) 92.2"
- Wheel Size 700c
- Frame Alpenchallenge Premium Carbon
- Fork Alpenchallenge Premium Carbon
- Handlebar BMC LSB 02
- Stem BMC RSM 01
- Brake Levers Shimano UR300
- Brakes Shimano UR300, SM-RT26 Rotors (160 /160)
- Saddle Selle Royal 2058 DRN
- Seat Post Alpenchallenge AMP "D" Premium Carbon, 15mm offset
- Shifters Shimano Deore Trekking, Shimano SW-EW6010
- Crankset Shimano CR-E80, 38T
- Bottom Bracket
- Chain Shimano HG-6090
- Pedals Not Included
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Rear Derailleur
- Cassette Shimano Deore, 11-32T
- Battery Shimano STEPS BT-E8010 504Wh
- Range 105 miles (Eco Mode) to 52 miles (High Mode)
- Motor Shimano STEPS E-6100 250W, 60Nm output
- Rims DT Swiss R500
- Front Hub Formula, Thru Axle (12mm)
- Rear Hub Formula, Thru Axle (12mm)
- Tires Vittoria Revolution Tech, 35mm
- Included Accessories Fenders with Integrated Rear Light, Supernova Mini2 Front Light, Kickstand Ready (Mounting Plate Included)
Why Buy From Clever Cycles?
You get a level of service you won’t find anywhere else. We carry products we use and brands we love. Awarded Best Urban Bike Shop in the United States by Bicycle Retailer and Industry News, we built a reputation for expertise and professionalism.
We’re in our element when we’re helping folks meet their transportation needs through bicycling. We have a knack for devising solutions. We support bicycle advocacy, and we’re proud to be one of the most progressive bike shops in the country.