BMC Alpenchallenge AMP AL CITY Electric Bike, Brown
Fast. Light. Fun. Really fun.
This is the bike that makes riding fun again. Zip through city streets, up hills without losing your breath and cruise down the hills with a grin on your face.
The BMC Alpenchallenge AMP City is the perfect daily commuter bike or weekend fun ride bike. Turn the motor off to feel the burn, or turn it up to make the hills melt away.
Shimano Steps E6100 motor, Deore drivetrain, Tubus rear luggage rack and low-profile fenders.
Specifications for: BMC Alpenchallenge AMP AL CITY Electric Bike, Brown
- Color Brown Powdercoat Textured Finish
- Suggested Rider Height
- Weight 44 pounds
- Max Gross Weight Capacity [X] lb (includes bike, rider, cargo and accessories)
- Number of Gears 1x10
- View all specifications
- Gear Inches
- Wheel Size 700c
- Frame Hydroformed Aluminum, Flat Mount Brakes, 12x142mm thru-axle
- Fork Alpenchallenge AMP Premium Auminium, Flat Mount, 12x100mm thru-axle
- Handlebar 31.8 Clamp, Slight rise, BMC LSB 02
- Stem BMC RSM 01
- Brake Levers
- Brakes Shimano MT500 (180/160)
- Saddle Selle Royal 2058DRN
- Seat Post Alloy BMC LSP 03
- Shifters Shimano Deore
- Crankset Shimano Stepts with CR-E80, 38T Chainring
- Bottom Bracket
- Chain 10 Speed Shimano HG-54
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Deore
- Cassette Shimano HG-50-10, 11-36T
- Battery Shimano STEPS BT-E8014 418Wh
- Motor Shimano STEPS E-6100 250W, 60Nm output
- Rims DT Swiss R500
- Front Hub Formula, Thru Axle (12mm)
- Rear Hub Formula, Thru Axle (12mm)
- Tires Vittoria Revolution Tech, 37mm
- Included Accessories Tubus Rear Luggage Rack, Supernova Mini 2 Front Light, Integrated Rear Light, Fenderset, Direct Mount 40mm Kickstand
Why Buy From Clever Cycles?
You get a level of service you won’t find anywhere else. We carry products we use and brands we love. Awarded Best Urban Bike Shop in the United States by Bicycle Retailer and Industry News, we built a reputation for expertise and professionalism.
We’re in our element when we’re helping folks meet their transportation needs through bicycling. We have a knack for devising solutions. We support bicycle advocacy, and we’re proud to be one of the most progressive bike shops in the country.