Bluejay Sport Class 3 Electric City Bike
The Bluejay Sport is an all-around ebike that’s at home on gravel, dirt, or hilly city streets, with all-road tires, hydraulic disc brakes, lights, front and rear rack, and more! The Bluejay Sport class 3 ebike provides assist up to 28 mph, with up to 75 miles of riding on a single charge. Big hills are no sweat for the Bluejay Sport’s Bafang 500W mid-drive motor, which provides up to 120 Nm of torque for climbing and starting off. The front rack (included) can hold up to 24 lb. The rear rack (included) can hold up to 55 lb and is compatible with the Thule Yepp Maxi EZ Fit child seat. The recommended rider weight is 285 pounds and under.
Specifications for: Bluejay Sport Class 3 Electric City Bike
- Color Black
- Suggested Rider Height M - 5'9" and under, XL - 5'10" and taller
- Weight 53 lb
- Max Gross Weight Capacity
- Number of Gears 10
- View all specifications
- Gear Inches
- Wheel Size 29"
- Frame Lightweight, Durable Butted Alloy With Internal Headset
- Fork Uni Crown
- Handlebar Alloy Fully 9 Degree Sweep
- Grips Hand Stitched Comfort Gel
- Headset Fully Integrated Sealed
- Stem Forged Alloy Fully Adjustable
- Brake Levers
- Brakes Tektro Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Saddle Bluejay Comfort
- Seatpost 6061 Alloy With Integrated Clamp
- Shifters Shimano Deore 10 Speed
- Crankset Cotterless Ebike
- Bottom Bracket
- Pedals Cast Alloy With Alloy Cages
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Deore 10 Speed
- Display LCD Canbus Bluetooth and USB Connectivity
- Battery 48v 15Ah Lithium BAK Cells
- Range Up to 75 Miles
- Motor Bafang M600 500 Watt Mid-Drive Torque Sensing With Shift Monitoring
- Rims Alloy Double Wall 36 Hole With Eyelet
- Front Hub Bluejay Disc Bearing With Quick Release
- Rear Hub Shimano Deore 10 Speed
- Tires WTB Nano/Venture 29" x 2.1"
- Included Accessories Lights, Rear Rack, Front Rack, Bell
Why Buy From Clever Cycles?
You get a level of service you won’t find anywhere else. We carry products we use and brands we love. Awarded Best Urban Bike Shop in the United States by Bicycle Retailer and Industry News, we built a reputation for expertise and professionalism.
We’re in our element when we’re helping folks meet their transportation needs through bicycling. We have a knack for devising solutions. We support bicycle advocacy, and we’re proud to be one of the most progressive bike shops in the country.