2018 Breezer Beltway 11+
The Breezer Beltway continues to be one of the most desirable commuter bikes around.
Ultimate commuter, touring and fun machine. This is a fuss-free bike that’ll deliver you to work with time to spare.
Quiet, greaseless 11 speed Continental belt drive paired with Shimano’s Alfine hub, quick-stopping Shimano hydraulic disc brakes and magical hub generated lighting. Fenders, rack, bell, pump and kickstand.
Specifications for: 2018 Breezer Beltway 11+
- Color Satin Black
- Frame Size S (46 cm), M (50 cm), L (54 cm), XL (58 cm), XXL (62 cm)
- Wheel Size 700C
- Gearing Type Internally Geared Hub
- Number of Gears 11
- View all specifications
- Gear Inches 27.3" to 111.4"
- Frame Breezer D'Fusion Hydroformed Aluminum, Breezer Eccentric Bottom Bracket, Breeze-In Belt-Drive Dropouts, Apex Disc Mount
- Fork Material Breezer Aluminum Disc, Low-Rider Rack Mounts
- Maximum Rider Weight 220 lbs
- Crankset Breezer Forged Aluminum 2-piece, Gates CDX Belt Sprocket, 46T
- Bottom Bracket Sealed Cartridge-Bearing System
- Pedals VP, Polished Aluminum Body, Chromoly Axle
- Front Hub Shutter Precision PL-8, 6V, 3W 32H, QR Front
- Rear Hub Alfine 11 Rear, 32H Centerlock Hubs
- Chain Gates CDX Belt, 120T
- Rims Vera DPD28 Disc Rims
- Seat Post 6061 Aluminum, 27.2mm, Forged Alloy Head, Offset 12mm
- Seat Clamp Bolt On
- Headset FSA 1 1/8", Fully Integrated, ACB-Sealed, 6.5mm Aluminum Top Cover
- Stem 3D-Forged 6061 Aluminum, 31.8, 12 Degree
- Grips Ergon GP1
- Shifters Shimano Alfine S700 11-Speed, RapidFire Plus
- Brake Levers Shimano T445 Trekking Hydraulic Disc Brake, 3-Finger Lever
- Brakes Shimano T445 Trekking Hydraulic Disc Brake, 160mm Front, 160mm Rear
- Saddle WTB Silverado Comp
- Tires Schwalbe Marathon Racer EVO, w/ RaceGuard, 40-622, Reflex Stripe
- Included Accessories Fenders, Dynamo Lighting Set, Rear Rack, Kickstand, Bell
Why Buy From Clever Cycles?
Awarded Best Urban Bike Shop in the United States by Bicycle Retailer and Industry News, we’ve built a reputation for expertise and professionalism. We provide a level of service you won’t find anywhere else. We use and love the products we sell.
We’re in our element when we’re helping folks meet their transportation needs through bicycling. We support bicycle advocacy, and we’re proud to be one of the most progressive bike shops in the country.