2017 Breezer Downtown 8
Downtown series blends the striking looks of classic city-bikes with modern features and use lightweight chromoly frames in both step-over or step-through styles for ease of use. Carefully-chosen parts like wide-range gearing, polished accents, plush saddles with stitching and timeless color-combinations ensure that wherever you go you'll arrive in style and comfort.
Specifications for: 2017 Breezer Downtown 8
- Color Gloss Gray
- Frame Size S (48 cm), M ( 52 cm), L (56 cm), XL (60 cm)
- Wheel Size 700c
- Gearing Type 8 Speed Internally Geared Hub
- Number of Gears 8
- View all specifications
- Gear Inches 29.7" - 91.0"
- Frame Breezer Chromoly Steel, Dual Water Bottle Mounts
- Fork Material Breezer Steel
- Weight 33.8lb
- Maximum Rider Weight 240 lb
- Crankset 3-Pc Aluminum, 38T
- Bottom Bracket VP-BC73C Cartridge-Style
- Pedals VP, Polished Aluminum Body, Chromoly Axle
- Front Hub Breezer Aluminum Front 36H
- Rear Hub Nexus 8 Rear 36H Hubs
- Chain KMC
- Rims Vera DPM18 Aluminum Double-Wall GSW Rims
- Seat Post Breezer Aluminum, 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp Bolt on
- Headset FSA Sealed, 1 1/8", Threaded
- Stem Breezer Aluminum, 25.4, Quill-Style
- Grips Breezer Perforated Comfort
- Shifters Shimano Nexus 8 Revo-Shift, 8-Speed
- Brake Levers Breezer Aluminum, 4-Finger Ergonomic w/ Kraton Grip
- Brakes Breezer Aluminum Linear Pull, Cold-Forged, Stainless Hardware
- Saddle Breezer Comfort
- Tires Vera CityWide, 700Cx35 w/ Puncture Protection
- Included Accessories Fenders, Rear Rack, Chainguard, Bell, Kickstand
Why Buy From Clever Cycles?
You get a level of service you won’t find anywhere else. We carry products we use and brands we love. Awarded Best Urban Bike Shop in the United States by Bicycle Retailer and Industry News, we built a reputation for expertise and professionalism.
We’re in our element when we’re helping folks meet their transportation needs through bicycling. We have a knack for devising solutions. We support bicycle advocacy, and we’re proud to be one of the most progressive bike shops in the country.